Tailgate Truck Wraps
$98.00+same day Shipping
- Universal Size Tailgate Wrap – (67″x25″) fits most trucks
- Air Release Wrap Vinyl for Easy Installation
- Laminated for Protection- 7+ Year Outdoor Vinyl
- Weather Proof & Car Wash Safe
- Choose a pre-set design
• Make sure area of vehicle is clean (no wax or polish is needed) to remove any dust or debris. Make sure surface is dry before installation.
• Start by placing Tailgate wrap/decal to the center of your tailgate. Use tape to hold decal in place so you can level it out. Once its in place make sure to lock down the corners
• Remove backing of decal slowly and with a squeegee or credit card wrapped around a soft cloth or other covering to avoid scratches on the material. Use this as a flattening tool to smooth the vinyl into place start pressing and rubbing down slowly as you remove backing.
• If a bubble or crease forms, slowly and gently peel back the vinyl (once the center is firmly in place, the corners can be peeled back) and firmly press it back down into place, starting from the spot where the bubble formed. You may wish to use a hair dryer or heat gun to soften the vinyl around difficult curves, ridges, or other irregular shapes in your tailgate, but this is typically optional and not necessary.
• Once full decal is pressed down and installed you can now trim any excess vinyl around the tailgate with a blade.